Driving Instructors Atherstone
Do you want to pass your driving test in the Atherstone area as quickly and easily as possible? Then look no further, driving instructors Atherstone and get it right first time, with our door-to-door one-to-one driving lessons with our highly professional driving instructors Atherstone. Nervous pupils are always welcome we are patient, friendly and very helpful driving instructors. Not only do we offer expert driving lessons in Atherstone, We also offer theory test help and advice just ask one of our instructors. For the best tuition and high driving test pass rate call our Grays instructors today.
- Full hour Lessons ( not 50 minutes), 1½ hour and 2 hour lessons
- A competitive hourly rate local instructors
- Crash Driving Courses Atherstone/ Intensive Driving courses Atherstone
- Driving Instructors Atherstone
- Driving Instructor Atherstone
- Theory Test Help Just Ask Our Instructor
- Refresher Lessons & Motorway Lessons
- Pass Plus in Atherstone
- Mock Driving tests in Grays
- Fast Pass Courses in Grays
- High First Time Pass Rate in Grays
Driving Instructors Atherstone what you need to know.
Choosing the right driving instructor Atherstone.
First of all and in my view the most important thing is your instructor fully qualified an ADI or a trainee driving instructor PDI?
The DSA website states that Nine out of Ten learners who passed the practical driving test on their first attempt were taught by an ADI.
Driving Instructor Grades
ADI grades. The (DSA) Driving Standards Agency Grade all driving instructor 4, 5 or 6 the highest standard is a grade 6, which approximately 6 per cent of ADIs will have attained. About 20 per cent of ADIs have a grade 5, which is also a very good standard, and grade 4 means that they’re competent.
- A grade 4 means – A competent.
- A grade 5 means – A good overall standard of instruction.
- A grade 6 means – Overall performance to a very high standard.