Driving Instructor Nottingham
Why call driving instructor Nottingham do you want to pass your driving test in the Nottingham area as quickly and easily as possible? Then look no further, driving instructor Nottingham and get it right first time, with our door-to-door one-to-one driving lessons with our highly professional male and female driving instructors in Nottingham. Nervous pupils are always welcome we are patient, friendly and very helpful driving instructors. Not only do we offer expert driving lessons in Nottingham, We also offer theory test help and advice just ask one of our instructors. For the best tuition and high driving test pass rate call our driving instructor Nottingham today.
- Full hour Lessons ( not 50 minutes), 1½ hour and 2 hour lessons
- A competitive hourly rate local Nottingham instructors
- Crash Driving Courses / Intensive Driving courses / Semi Intensive Courses
- Male Driving Instructor Nottingham
- Female Driving Instructor Nottingham
- Theory Test Help Just Ask Our Instructor
- Hazard Perception training
- Refresher Lessons & Motorway Lessons
- Pass Plus in Nottingham
- Instructor check Test training
- Instructor training part 2 and 3
- Mock Driving tests in Nottingham
- Fast Pass Courses in Nottingham
- High First Time Pass Rate in Nottingham
Driving Instructors what you need to know.
Choosing the right driving instructor.
First of all and in my view the most important thing is your instructor fully qualified an ADI or a trainee driving instructor PDI?
ADIs is a fully qualified driving instructors and must have a green badge in his windscreen of the car while teaching you.
PDIs is are trainee driving instructor’s given a pink triangular badge for six months to gain experience before their qualifying test most trainees about 2 out of 3 do not pass this ADI part 3 test.
The DSA website states that Nine out of Ten learners who passed the practical driving test on their first attempt were taught by an ADI.
Driving Instructor Grades
ADI grades. The (DSA)Driving Standards Agency Grade all driving instructor 4, 5 or 6 the highest standard is a grade 6, which approximately 6 per cent of ADIs will have attained. About 20 per cent of ADIs have a grade 5, which is also a very good standard, and grade 4 means that they’re competent.
- A grade 4 means – A competent.
- A grade 5 means – A good overall standard of instruction.
- A grade 6 means – Overall performance to a very high standard.