Driving Instructors Tamworth
Do you want to pass your driving test in the Tamworth area as quickly and easily as possible? Then look no further, driving instructors Tamworth and get it right first time, with our door-to-door one-to-one driving lessons with our highly professional driving instructors Tamworth. Nervous pupils are always welcome we are patient, friendly and very helpful driving instructors. Not only do we offer expert driving lessons in Tamworth, We also offer theory test help and advice just ask one of our instructors. For the best tuition and high driving test pass rate call our Tamworth instructors today.
- Full hour Lessons ( not 50 minutes), 1½ hour and 2 hour lessons
- A competitive hourly rate local Tamworth instructors
- Crash Driving Courses / Intensive Driving courses / Semi Intensive Courses
- Male Driving Instructors Tamworth
- Automatic Driving Instructors Tamworth
- Theory Test Help Just Ask Our Instructor
- Hazard Perception training
- Refresher Lessons & Motorway Lessons
- Pass Plus in Tamworth
- Instructor check Test training
- Instructor training part 2 and 3
- Mock Driving tests in Tamworth
- Fast Pass Courses in Tamworth
- High First Time Pass Rate in Tamworth
Trainee Driving Instructors ( pink badges) The Facts !
‘Deliberately Deceptive Driving Schools’
About one in seven driving instructors are PDIs trainee driving instructors in a government survey ten years ago showing that learners taught by trainees were 25% more likely to fail their driving test. Around 75,000 learner drivers are being unwittingly taught by someone still not fully qualified, resulting in an extra 27,000 failed tests. That costs £1.7 million in further Driving Lesson fees. Trainees hold “pink” licenses, which mean they can teach under no supervision and charge normal fees. ( Did your driving school inform you that your instructor was a Trainee driving instructor pdi ?)
There are also concerns that learners getting lessons could pay full price but end up with a trainee, not a fully qualified instructor. The chances of you passing your test with a trainee are lower and you could end up spending far more money..
The DSA website states that Nine out of Ten learners who passed the practical driving test on their first attempt were taught by an ADI.